Get balanced coverage on 9-numbers with a 2if2 guarantee using just 3 lines. Key number 3if3 coverage with repeat wins is included as well.
Also known as bankers, your key number match will produce repeat wins on multiple lines.
Since this is an equally weighted ticket set, your Match 3 key numbers sets repeat on 2 of 3 lines.
- (1,2,3) will repeat on 2 lines.
- (4,5,6) also repeats on 2 lines.
- (7,8,9) also repeats on 2 lines.
Wheeling System Playing Tips
Note that all options in this 9-number wheel (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) are equally weighted and appear on 2 of 3 lines.
The key to maximizing your winning potential is to ensure you optimize your key numbers sets (1,2,3|4,5,6|7,8,9) using probable odd/even and low/high patterns.
You can also create a 2nd ticket set while swapping out one or two key number set (1,2,3|4,5,6|7,8,9) to add partial 3if3 coverage on 12 numbers total.
Wheel 9 Numbers on 3 Lines
Each of these key number sets (1,2,3|4,5,6|7,8,9) will appear on 2 of 3 lines and offer the chance of winning repeat prizes with their guaranteed 3if3 coverage.
Guaranteed Wheel Prize Wins
To ensure a guaranteed prize win you’ll need to draw at least 2 of 3 from one of these key number set (1,2,3|4,5,6|7,8,9) along with any other number.
Secondary Wheel Prize Wins
Other than offset matches due to 3if4 coverage by drawing 2 of 3 from key numbers sets, you’ll have to be very lucky in order to match 3 or more numbers.
Because you only have partial 3if3 coverage you will need some luck with matching 3 to ensure that your key numbers sets are drawn.
- Matching ALL three numbers in one of your key number sets will guarantee you two prize wins.
- Matching ANY 2 numbers from one of your key number sets, plus any other number will guarantee you one prize win.
You have guaranteed 3if4 coverage here, so you’ll win prizes all on three tickets no matter what when matching 4 numbers.
- Matching ALL three numbers from one of your key number sets, plus any other number will guarantee you one prize win.
- If you do not have a Match 4, you’ll still be guaranteed three Match 3 prizes.
You will have extra guaranteed 4if5 coverage here, so you’ll win prizes on all three tickets no matter what when matching 5 numbers.
- If you have a Match 5 you also win one or two Match 3 prizes.
- If you do not have a Match 5 you still win at least one Match 4 prize and two Match 3 prizes.
If you can match all three numbers from one of your key number sets, you’ll have two shots at winning the jackpot.
- If you have a Match 6 you’ll also win one or two Match 3 prizes.
- If you have a Match 5 you’ll also win one or two Match 3 prizes.
- If you do not have a Match 6 nor a Match 5, you’ll still win three Match 4 prizes.
Repeat Prize Wins
You will need a match within your key number sets to create a repeat-win ticket.
- A Match 3 of (2,3,4) or (7,8,9) will produce 2 repeat prize wins.
Wheel Free Tickets
Since all numbers appear equally on 2 of 3 lines You can win up to two free tickets depending on the available prize.
- A Match Only Bonus will ensure you win 2 free tickets
- A Match 2 from within a single key number set (1,2,3|4,5,6|7,8,9) will also ensure you win 2 free tickets.
This is a very risky ticket, as your only true guarantee is 2if2 coverage which will limit your small prize wins.
There are also many missing Match 3 combinations, as full 3if3 coverage of 9 numbers requires a 7-line ticket set. On top of that, you will only have partial 5if6 coverage where top prizes could easily be lost.
Since there is no guarantee beyond a single 2if2 match with this wheel, drawing within your key number sets (1,2,3|4,5,6|7,8,9) will dictate the amount of prize money won.
Medium Prize Pool
While the line cost is quite cheap, the risk for a non-match is quite high which produces a dramatic drop in top prizes odds.
- Match 3 = $10: every 3-7 draws… or
- Match 4 = $50: every 10-20 draws… or
- Match 5 = $500 : every 23-73 draws
Wheeling System Summary
While you can box out 9 numbers cheaply with ticket, the guarantee is but 2if2 coverage which usually can only win a free ticket.
Of the 3-line ticket sets with 9-number wheel traps, this is not one we would recommend, as the 3if4 wheel trap is even better.
Alternative Wheel Traps
If you truly want to play a similar 3-line ticket set that also guarantees 4if5 coverage, then we suggest you go with a 3if4 wheel trap. The main difference is that the 3if4 coverage contains an extra key number set of 4 (1,2,3,4) which allows for multiple Match 4 prizes.
Due to the high-risk of prize loss on both options, we further recommend you review upgrading to guaranteed prize coverage with a 3if3 wheel trap for 8 numbers (4-lines) or a 3if3 wheel trap for 9 numbers (7 lines).