Get balanced coverage on 8-numbers with a 2if2 guarantee using just 3 lines. Key number 3if3, 4if4 coverage with repeat wins are included as well.
Wheeling System Playing Tips
Your key numbers are (1,2,3,4) so use your best options here as they will provide repeat wins from their 3if3, 4if4 coverage.
Adding an extra line of (3,4,5,6,7,8) will also provide you with all 3if3 combinations.
Wheel 8 Numbers on 3 Lines
The first 2 numbers (1,2) will appear three times while all other numbers (3,4,5,6,7,8) appear twice.
The set of (1,2,3,4) also appears on two tickets, so be sure to place your favorite numbers in these slots.
Guaranteed Wheel Prize Wins
Since this is only a 3 line ticket set, there’s not much of guarantee other than 2if2 coverage which will normally on win you free tickets.
Almost all guaranteed prize wins on this ticket set hinge on your key numbers (1,2) being drawn. Should they not appear, then you’ll only have 3if4 coverage remaining.
Secondary Wheel Prize Wins
Other than offset matches like 3if4, you will need to draw your key numbers (1,2) or your key number set (1,2,3,4) to ensure you win a guaranteed prize.
See Match 3 coverage for in-depth prize breakdowns.
If you draw your two key numbers (1,2) you will win two prizes. Otherwise, you will need to draw two from (1,2,3,4) to guarantee you win one prize. Other combinations like (4,5,6) and (6,7,8) are available but you will need the luck-of-the-draw to achieve them.
Your full 3if3 coverage only applies to key numbers (1,2,3,4) and you will need to draw at least two of them to guarantee a prize.
- Matching both (1,2) and any two other numbers (3,4,5,6,7) will guarantee you two prize wins.
- Matching one of (1,2) plus two of (3,4,5,6,7,8) or two of (3,4) or (7,8) and any other number will guarantee you one prize win.
See Match 4 coverage for in-depth prize breakdowns.
If you draw all four of your key numbers (1,2,3,4) you will win two prizes. Otherwise, 3 of 4 lotto balls matched must be in your key numbers (1,2,3,4) in order to guarantee a single prize.
You will have 3if4 coverage here, so and will generally have two Match 3 wins if you can’t Match 4.
- Matching any four of (1,2,3,4) will guarantee you two prize wins.
- Matching two of (1,2) plus one of (3,4), plus one of (5,6,7,8) will guarantee you one prize win plus two Match 3 prize.
- Matching (2,3,4) plus one of (5,6,7,8) will guarantee you one prize win.
- Matching any four of (3,4,5,6,7,8) will win you two Match 3 prizes o one Match 4 prize.
See Match 5 coverage for in-depth prize breakdowns.
You’ll need to match all four key numbers (1,2,3,4) to ensure a Match 4+B win.
You will have 4if5 coverage and 3if4 coverage here, so you’ll win prizes on all three tickets no matter what when matching 5 numbers.
- Matching all four of (1,2,3,4) and any of (5,6,7,8) will guarantee you one prize win, plus one Match 4 prize and one Match 3 prize.
- Matching two of (1,2) plus one of (3,4) and one of (5,6,7,8) will at least guarantee you three Match 4 prizes.
- Any other match will at least guarantee you two Match 4 prizes and one Match 3 prize.
See Match 6 coverage for prize breakdowns.
If you not draw at least one of (1,2) you’ll only be guaranteed 4if6 coverage and you’ll need lot of luck to get a Match 5+Bonus.
There is no guarantee of a a Match but you will have at least 5if6 coverage as long as you also match one of (1,2) in the draw. If you can match (1,2,3,4) then you’ll have to shots at the jackpot with a (5,6) or (7,8) finish.
- Matching one (1,2) and any five of (3,4,5,6,7,8) will guarantee you win one Match 5 prize and two Match 4 prizes.
- Matching all six of (3,4,5,6,7,8) will still provide you with three Match 4 prizes.
You need match both (1,2) in order to gain 6if7 coverage as if you only draw one of them, you’ll be downgraded to 5if7 coverage. You then need a finish of (3,4,5,6), (3,4,7,8) or (5,6,7,8) in the regular draw to win the jackpot.
- Matching both (1,2) will only guarantee you a one Match 5+B prize., one Match 5 prize and one Match 4+B prize.
- (3,4,5,6,7,8) with one of (6,7) being the bonus number will guarantee you to win the jackpot plus one Match 5+Bonus prize.
- If the bonus number is one of (1,2,3,4,5) then you cannot win the jackpot, just two Match 5+Bonus prizes.
Wheel Free Tickets
You can win free tickets on all 3 lines wins if you match your key numbers (1,2) in the draw.
Match Only Bonus
Your key numbers (1,2) will appear three times, meaning you can win 3 free tickets by matching them. All other numbers appear twice, allowing you to win two free tickets.
This will not usually win anything, but both of your key numbers (1,2) appear on all 3 tickets and will cancel out your Match Only Bonus.
Matching your key numbers (1,2) will ensure you win 3 free tickets. Matching just one of (1,2) plus any other from (3,4,5,6,7,8) or combo of (3,4) / (5,6) or (7,8) will ensure you win 2 free tickets. All other combinations are covered by a 2if2 guarantee where you’ll win one free ticket.
The gamble here is not really about money, as it’s only a 3-line ticket, but you risk losing a Match 3 prize by not making this a 4-line ticket with full 3if3 coverage.
Since there is no guarantee beyond a single 2if2 with this wheel, matching of your key numbers (1,2,3,4) will dictate the amount of prize money won.
The line cost, however, is quite cheap so you’re won’t lose much if your numbers don’t appear, or are not in the right order.
- Match 3 = $10: every 3-5 draws… or
- Match 4 = $50: every 6-33 draws… or
- Match 5 = $500 : every 37-187 draws
Wheeling System Summary
While you can box out 8 numbers cheaply with ticket, you’re only guarantee is a 2if2 which usually can only win a free ticket.
The risk of losing a 3if3 match for what amounts to just one extra line seems pointless, so you might as well make it 4 lines by adding (3,4,5,6,7,8).