Get balanced coverage on 7-numbers with a 4if4 guarantee using just 5 lines. Key number 5if5, 5if6 coverage with repeat Match 4/Match 3 wins as consolation.
Wheeling System Playing Tips
You can also try swapping out your 1,2 or 3,4,5,6,7 numbers with new options on a 2nd ticket set. This will add an additional 4if4 coverage for 9-12 numbers total, as long as 1 of your 4 key numbers appear in the draw.
Wheel 7 Numbers on 5 Lines
The first 2 numbers (1,2) will appear five times on this ticket set while the remainder (3,4,5,6,7) will appear four times.
If you quickly Match 2 of (1,2), all 5 of your tickets will go live. Otherwise you will always have 3-4 tickets of at least Match 2.
Guaranteed Wheel Prize Wins
With 3if3 and 4if4 coverage, you’re guaranteed at least one win if you match 3 or 4 numbers. Should your key numbers appear (1,2), then you will be guaranteed to have three Match 4 wins or four Match 3 wins no matter which other numbers (3,4,5,6,7) appear.
You are guaranteed two Match 2+B prize but can have up to 4 wins depending on the combination. See Match 3 coverage for prize breakdowns.
Because you have full 3if3 coverage you’re not only guaranteed to win at least two Match 3 prizes, but can have up to four wins if your key number both appear (1,2).
- Matching (1,2) and any 2 other numbers will guarantee you four wins.
- Match 1 of (1,2) plus any 3 of (3,4,5,6 7) will guarantee you three wins.
- Matching 3 from (3.4,5,6,7) will guarantee you two wins.
All combinations that include both key numbers (1,2) will ensure you win three Match 3+B prizes. See Match 4 coverage for prize breakdowns.
Since you have full 4if4 and 3if3 coverage here you’ll win prizes all on 5 tickets no matter which 4 numbers appear.
- Matching (1,2) plus any 2 of (3,4,5,6 7) will guarantee you three wins plus two Match 3 prize.
- Matching 1 of (1,2) plus any 3 of (3,4,5,6 7) will guarantee you two wins plus three Match 3 prizes.
- Matching 4 of (3,4,5,6 7) will guarantee you one win plus four Match 3 prizes.
Secondary Wheel Prize Wins
Should your combination not appear when matching 4 or more numbers, you will be still guaranteed several lower prizes.
You’ll need to match one key number from (1,2) to ensure a Match 4+B win. If you match both key numbers you’ll have two wins. At minimum, with the combination of (3,4,5,6,7) you’ll still have five Match 4 wins.
You have full 4if5 coverage on all tickets, so you are least guaranteed five Match 4 wins. If you have key number matches of (1,2) then you’ll be guaranteed one or two match 5 win, no matter what other numbers appear.
- Matching (1,2) plus any 3 of (3,4,5,6 7) will guarantee you two wins plus three Match 4 prizes.
- Matching 1 of (1,2) plus any 4 of (3,4,5,6 7) will guarantee you one win plus four Match 3 prizes.
- If only matching (3,4,5,6,7), then you will still be guaranteed five Match 4 prizes.
You’ll need to match both key numbers (1,2) to ensure a Match 5+B win. All other combinations that include 4 of (3,4,5,6,7) will only win one match 4 prize and four Match 3+Bonus prizes See Match 6 coverage for prize breakdowns.
You have full 5if6 coverage here, so you are guaranteed a Match 5 on all five tickets if 6 numbers appear. If you can match both key numbers of (1,2) then you’ll be win the jackpot from it’s 6if7 coverage.
- Matching (1,2) plus any 4 of (3.4,5,6 7) will guarantee you to win the jackpot plus four Match 5 prizes.
- If only matching 1 of (1,2) plus all 5 of (3,4,5,6 7) you will still win five Match 5 prizes.
You’ll have full 6if7 coverage on all tickets so you will either win the jackpot or five Match 5+ Bonus prizes if all 7 of your numbers appear.
- Matching your key numbers (1,2) in the regular draw plus all 5 of (3,4,5,6 7) including the bonus number will guarantee you to win the jackpot plus four Match 5+Bonus prizes.
- If your key number (1,2) matches the bonus number then you’ll still win five Match 5+Bonus prizes.
Wheel Free Tickets
Each number pair appears 3-5 times on your ticket set, so there’s a good chance to win free tickets on either all or most of your lines.
Match Only Bonus
Your key numbers (1,2) will appear five times, meaning you can win 5 free tickets by matching one of them. If matching (3,4,5,6,7) you will still win 4 free tickets.
This will not usually win anything, but since all numbers appear on 4 to five tickets matching 1+B will reduces your Match Only Bonus from 4-5 to 0-1.
Matching both key numbers (1,2) will ensure you win 5 free tickets, while matching just one will ensure you win 4 free tickets. If you match 2 of (3,4,5,6,7), then you’ll only win 3 free tickets.
The gamble here is not really about money, as it’s only a 5-line ticket, but the risk of prize loss should 5 or more of your numbers appear.
This ticket set can be quite profitable when matching 4 or more numbers as you have full 4if4 coverage along with repeat wins from matching just one or two key numbers (1,2).
- Match 3 = $10: every 4-8 draws… or
- Match 4 = $50: every 18-30 draws… or
- Match 5 = $500 : every 50-275 draws
Wheeling System Summary
The fact that you can box out 7 numbers with guaranteed 4if4 coverage quite cheaply with multiple repeat prize wins makes this an ticket set an interesting bet.
In general, this ticket set is best played on lotteries where small prizes have a medium payout, but can still be profitable with smaller payouts if your Match 5 prize is still near the 500x limit.
- 10x prize for Match 3 → $10 prize / $1 ticket
- 50x prize for Match 4 → $50 prize / $1 ticket
- 500x prize for Match 5 → $500 prize / $1 ticket