Get balanced coverage on 9-numbers with a 5if5 guarantee using 30 lines. Win top prizes on multiple lines, along with key number Match 4 and Match 3 consolation prizes.
Wheeling System Playing Tips
With this being a 30-line ticket the best strategy is to take special care when selecting your key number bankers of (1,2,3,4,5). if you split them across all five decades while adding secondary options in (6,7,8,9) you easily can match the top Pick 6 patterns.
Similar to bankers, your key number match will produce repeat wins on multiple lines.
- (1,2,3) will repeat on 10 lines with 3if3 coverage.
- (1,2,3,4) will repeat on 7 lines with 4if4 coverage.
- (1,2,3,4,5) and (1,2,3,4,6) will repeat on 4 lines with 5if5 coverage.
Wheel 9 Numbers on 12 Lines
Guaranteed Wheel Prize Wins
You are 100% guaranteed to win at least six Match 3 prizes if the lottery draw contains 3 of your 9 numbers. The most likely outcome, however, is your 60% chance of winning seven prizes!
- Match ALL 3 numbers from your 3if3 key number set and you’ll be guaranteed to win eleven repeat prizes.
- All other combinations will guarantee you win 7-9 repeat prizes.
You are 100% guaranteed to win at least three Match 4 prizes if the lottery draw contains 4 of your 9 numbers. You can win up to seven repeat prizes, with the most likely being a 64% chance of winning three prizes.
You’ll also be guaranteed prizes of 14-21 of 30 lines for any Match 4.
- Match ALL 4 numbers from your 4if4 key number set you’ll be guaranteed to win seven repeat prizes, and seven Match 3 prizes.
- All other combinations will guarantee you at win 3-5 prizes, and 11-18 Match 3 prizes.
You are 100% guaranteed to win a Match 5 prize if the lottery draw contains 5 of your 9 numbers. You can win up to four repeat prizes, with the most likely being a 69% chance of winning one prize.
- Match ALL 5 numbers from your 5if5 key number sets and you’ll be guaranteed to win four repeat prizes, plus and five Match 4 prizes, and eighteen Match 3 prizes.
- All other combinations will guarantee you at win 1-3 prizes, plus 7-15 Match 4 prizes, and 7-17 Match 3 prizes.
Secondary Wheel Prize Wins
You have a 3.57% chance of winning a Match 6 prize if the lottery draw contains 6 of your 9 numbers. Your key number sets provide the best chance to win, but you’ll also be guarantee prizes of all 12 lines for a Match 6.
- If you have a Match 6, you’ll also win 4-7 Match 7 prizes, plus 13-19 Match 4 prizes, and 7-9 Match 3 prizes.
- If you DO NOT have a Match 6, you’ll win 6-10 Match 5 prizes, plus 10-18 Match 4 prizes, and 6-10 Match 3 prizes.
Repeat Prize Wins
As long as you can match 3 numbers on this ticket set you’ll have at least 4 winning lines out of 30. If you have a Match 5, you’ll win prizes on 26-27 lines.
- A Match 3 will produce 6-10 repeat prize wins.
- A Match 4 will produce 3-7 repeat prize wins.
- A Match 5 will produce 1-4 repeat prize wins.
- A Match 6 will ensure you win at least Match 3 prize on all 30 lines.
Wheel Free Tickets
All single numbers appear on 19-21 of 30 lines. All number pairings also appear on 11-13 of 30 lines.
- A Match Only Bonus is guaranteed to win 19-21 free tickets.
- A Match 2 is guaranteed to win 11-13 free tickets.
With full 5if5 coverage, the only things you’re risking in terms of prize coverage a Match 6 or Match 5 + Bonus.
The biggest risk is the line cost though, which can produce up to 30 losing tickets should your numbers not appear in the draw.
With guaranteed repeat wins if matching 3 numbers and a guaranteed Match 4 and Match 5 win this can be a profitable ticket set if your chosen numbers appear frequently.
- Match 3 = $10: every 2-3 draws… or
- Match 4 = $50: every 10-14 draws… or
- Match 5 = $500 : every 38-80 draws
Medium Prize Pool
This ticket is best played in lotteries with where medium matches produce medium-level prizes.
- 10x prize for Match 3 → $10 prize / $1 ticket
- 50x prize for Match 4 → $50 prize / $1 ticket
- 500x prize for Match 5 → $500 prize / $1 ticket
Wheeling System Summary
Alternative Wheel Traps
Upgrading to a 6if6 wheel trap for 9 numbers is not recommended as it requires 84 total lines. This is more than twice the cost and is even risky during double-down play.
If you wanted to gamble on more lottery balls, you could go with 4if4 coverage of 11 numbers (32 lines) or 4if5 coverage of 14 numbers (31 lines).
You can also reduce your chosen numbers but also guarantee a jackpot win by going with a 6if6 wheel trap for 8 numbers (28 lines).