Get balanced coverage on 9-numbers with a 4if4 guarantee using 12 lines. An equally weighted ticket set with repeat wins for all Match 3 combinations.
Wheeling System Playing Tips
Since this is such an equally weighted ticket 12-line ticket there’s not much strategy to play here. Your key number bankers of (1,2,3,4), however, should comprise of four different decades along with a varying odd/even and low/high patterns.
Also known as bankers, your key number match will produce repeat wins on multiple lines.
- (1,2,3,4) and (1,2,3,8) will repeat on 2 lines with 4if4 coverage.
- (2,3,4,5) and (2,3,4,7) will also repeat on 2 lines with 4if4 coverage.
- (3,4,5,6) and (3,4,5,7) will also repeat on 2 lines with 4if4 coverage.
- All Match 3 combination either repeat on 2 or 3 lines.
Wheel 9 Numbers on 12 Lines
Guaranteed Wheel Prize Wins
You are 100% guaranteed to win at least two Match 3 prizes if the lottery draw contains 3 of your 9 numbers. The most likely outcome, however, is your 85% chance of winning three prizes!
- Match ANY 3 numbers within your key number sets you’ll be guaranteed to win three repeat prizes.
- All other combinations will guarantee you win two repeat prizes.
You are 100% guaranteed to win at least one Match 4 prize if the lottery draw contains 4 of your 9 numbers. You will also have a 42% chance of winning two prizes.
While your key number sets provide the best chance to win, you’ll also be guaranteed prizes of 6-8 of 12 lines for a Match 4.
- Match ALL 4 numbers in one of your key number sets and you’ll be guaranteed to win two repeat prizes and four Match 3 prizes.
- All other combinations will guarantee you win one prize and seven Match 3 prizes.
Secondary Wheel Prize Wins
You have a 57% chance of winning a Match 5 prize if the lottery draw contains 5 of your 9 numbers. While your key number sets provide the best chance to win, but you’ll also be guaranteed prizes of 10-11 of 12 lines for a Match 5.
- If you have a Match 5, you’ll also win three Match 4 prizes and seven Match 3 prizes.
- If you DO NOT have a Match 5, you’ll win six Match 4 prizes and four Match 3 prizes.
You have a 14% chance of winning a Match 6 prize if the lottery draw contains 6 of your 9 numbers. Your key number sets provide the best chance to win, but you’ll also be guarantee prizes of all 12 lines for a Match 6.
- If you have a Match 6, you’ll also win nine Match 4 prizes and two Match 3 prizes.
- If you DO NOT have a Match 6, you’ll win three Match 5 prizes, plus six Match 4 prizes and 3 Match 3 prizes.
Repeat Prize Wins
As long as you can match 3 numbers on this ticket set you’ll have at least 2 winning lines out of 12. If you have a Match 5, you’ll win prizes on 10-11 lines.
- Most Match 3 found within your key numbers sets will produce 3 repeat prize wins.
- All remaining Match 3 combinations will produce 2 repeat prize wins.
- A Match 4 of ALL 4 numbers within one of your key number sets will produce 2 repeat prize wins.
Wheel Free Tickets
All single numbers are equally weighted and allow you to win on 8 of 12 lines. All number pairings are also equally weighted and allow you to win on 5 of 12 lines.
- A Match Only Bonus is guaranteed to win 8 free tickets.
- A Match 2 is guaranteed to win 5 free tickets.
The main risk is the line cost which can produce up to 12 losing tickets should your numbers not appear in the draw.
With guaranteed repeat wins if matching 3 numbers and a guaranteed Match 4 win this can be a profitable ticket set if your chosen numbers appear frequently.
- Match 3 = $10: every 2-3 draws… or
- Match 4 = $50: every 10-12 draws… or
- Match 5 = $500 : every 28-60 draws
Medium Prize Pool
This ticket is best played in lotteries with where medium matches produce medium-level prizes.
- 10x prize for Match 3 → $10 prize / $1 ticket
- 50x prize for Match 4 → $50 prize / $1 ticket
- 500x prize for Match 5 → $500 prize / $1 ticket
Wheeling System Summary
Alternative Wheel Traps
Upgrading to full 5if5 coverage for 9 numbers is not recommended as it requires 30 total lines. This is more than twice the cost and is even risky during double-down play.
If you wanted to gamble on more lottery balls, you could go with 3if3 coverage of 11 numbers (11 lines) or 4if5 coverage of 12 numbers (14 lines).